Sunday, August 22, 2010

Fun Facts

I really love quizzes. Like really love them. So okay maybe this isn't a quiz but it's a list of things about myself that I thought might be fun to share with everyone. Some of you know some of this stuff, some of you don't but at any rate, it's always nice to take a moment and realize how strange you really are and then laugh and move on with it. I think like my favorite things list, I'm going to add a "Facts about me list" and as life changes and I change, I'll make additions and subtractions to this list. So Enjoy!

  1. If you touch your nose around me, I immediately think I have a bat in the cave and will freak out.
    2) Chicago is my favorite city in the US. I would live there in a heartbeat.
    3) I love to sing songs and incorporate my dog's name into them. For example: "I'm bringin' Turtle Back...yeah...them other Turtle's don't know how to act...yeah"
    4) Every time my sister comes in town, my dad, my sister and I have a yelling contest on our back deck. The goal is to see who can yell the word the loudest and get through it without laughing. The word is ALWATS "elephant." I have never won.
    5) I walked through the entire Kappa Kappa Gamma Tunnel during rush and no one picked me up.
    6) I used to have EXTREMELY short hair. boy short.
    7) I would be a food critic if I could just figure out how to do it.
    8) I once acted like I was my best friend's mom on the phone so she didn't have to go out on a date with a guy. I think he knew it was me the whole time.
    9) I hate dishes in the sink. Literally hate them.
    10) I LOOOOOOVEEEE Alvin and The Chipmunks. They always make me laugh
    11) I have had my car towed a total of 15 times.
    12) I love scrunchies and used to steal them all the time from Jessie. It was payback for all the socks of mine she stole.
    13) My friends and I used to enjoy riding around on Friday mornings hungover at college wearing a shrek mask and yelling at passerbys. Don't knock it until you've tried it.
    14) I used to leave Popcorn out for a fox I had nicknamed Mr. Bojangles at our apartment complex in college until my father warned me that it was probably rabid.
    15) I have broken both of my arms twice and once broke all the toes on my foot.
    16) I still sleep with my baby blanket and can not go to sleep without it.
    17) I once almost wrecked my car in order to get into Sonic because I saw they were serving Diet Dr. Pepper.
    18) On the subject of Sonic, one evening late night, I ate two foot long coneys from Sonic. That's two feet of hot dog folks.
    19) If I could wake up tomorrow and be anywhere, it would be Charleston SC. And I would got to the beach with my best friend and drink gallons of mimosas. It is the perfect day.
    20) I will watch/laugh at Friends anytime it's on TV. It's a great show.
    21) The best summer of my life was spent at Frontier Ranch in Colorado.
    22) I was a competitive cheerleader. That's right. I love spirit fingers.
    23) I love Cocky. I seriously have a crush on him.
    24) I drove through the fence at my grandmother's farm because my best friend told me a ridiculous joke and I started laughing too hard. My entire family (immediate and extended) was there to witness the event.
    25) I haven't eaten Chik-Fil-A in 2 years.

    26) I think the way my husband drinks out of a water bottle is so weird. Little sips. GET ON WITH IT already. I think now he does it to annoy me.

    27) I HATE folding clothes and putting them away. It is the bane of my existence and I would pay someone to do it for me.

    28) I really really really want to be a in a Country Music Video. I think it has to do with my love of boots.


     


     

    That's it for now. But I'll def. keep adding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes

 

My Life as a Jackass | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates