Sunday, August 22, 2010

Goodies

I've been spending a great deal of time on the internet shopping lately. You see, I've started back on Weight Watchers (Big FAN!) and I'm going to the trainer 2-3 times a week. I don't want to have to do this but the fact remains that I have to, so I begrudgingly drag myself there and count my points like a good girl. Anyway, I've been doing a lot of online shopping because I love to think of the things I'm going to buy myself when I reach my goal.

I've found quite a few things I love so I thought I'd post them here for you all to see


I can not explain why I love these shoes so much. They look like some sort of Medieval torture device but I also think they look super fun and really out there. Maybe with some skinny grey jeans??

Next item:

Now this says it's a market tote but for $400 I can not imagine putting my bottle of Light Ranch in there to slosh around and possibly spill out all over the place…and believe me it would happen to me. Anyway, this company is so cute and I adore these bags so check them out:


Visit www.fleabg.com. They are each individually marked with a stamp and no two are alike. Precious but not for Publix. Unless by Market Tote, they mean Bergdorfs……

Lastly, my obsession are these Tory Burch Snake Skin Flats. I love the them. And I will have them. No, I'm not kidding. If all goes as planned….I will be the proud owner of these sweet babies. I'm ruthless on Ebay.



 

I have plenty more to show you but you must be patient J

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes

 

My Life as a Jackass | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates